Why Use a Broker?
Few sellers or buyers have the knowledge and expertise required to negotiate a practice sale. Like any complex activity, it takes specialized training and knowledge in a diverse number of areas: valuation, marketing, real estate, negotiation, advertising, etc. Teaming with a professional broker to act as intermediary and guide is one of the best ways to avoid potentially expensive missteps. Selling or buying a practice may be the biggest financial decision in your life. You need qualified professionals assisting you in your transaction.
Here are just of few of the reasons to team with a VPSG member broker:
- Maintaining CONFIDENTIALITY through use of an intermediary broker. We have tried and true techniques and non-disclosure agreements to protect your privacy.
- An established network of advertising and marketing materials. Some professional journals have as much as a 2 month lead time just to place an ad.
- Proprietary database of active buyers.
- Our member brokers screen the numerous calls and inquiries, and sort the qualified from the unqualified. This leaves you with time to do what you do best--keep the practice revenue flowing to maximize practice value and marketability.
- VPSG member brokers have established relationships with lenders specializing in veterinary practice (and associated real estate) financing. We specialize in structuring no-money-down deals for buyers, while simultaneously letting the seller cash out!